Assignment 3A- My Entrepreneurship Story
I moved to Atlanta for a year in high school. I began in the spring semester at a new school and one of the courses I was taking at my old school they didn’t have. So I chose to take Fashion Design instead. One of the big assignments in the class was to create your own company. We had to make a huge PowerPoint presentation on a bunch of different aspects of our business. The name of my company was “Just Run”. I sold all kinds of running apparel, running shoes, and accessories, like headbands, weights, socks, and water bottles. I had to come up with a mission statement, a list of competitors, a store image, a location for my store, a list of products, prices for the products, ways I was going to promote the company, and a target market. Below is a picture of the promotions I designed for my company. I enjoyed doing this project because it gave me a chance to get a little taste of becoming an entrepreneur and designing a company.
I am really looking forward to what I will learn in this class. I took this class because I know that I want to do something in the business world, but I’m not sure exactly what aspect I want to be in. If I decide that entrepreneurship isn’t the right path for me, I will still get a lot of knowledge about business and how to run a business.


Hey Madison! After reading reading your entrepreneurship story I can say that I'm truly impresses with your idea and drive. I think your teacher did a great job with making your class create their own businesses. Maybe you won't open "Just Run", even though it'd be awesome if you did, but now you're more open to being a creative business-woman and that's what matters most!
ReplyDeleteHey Madison! Looking at your post is really interesting to me because it shows a different way that students are active in entrepreneurship and how it affects their lives. I can see why you wanted to take this course, as it relates very heavily to the course in fashion design that you took in high school. Hopefully, this course helps you build off of what you learned in the class.
ReplyDeleteHey Madison! That must have been an exciting experience to have gone through. Having to learn all about starting up a new company must have been beneficial, especially for this course. My example was less engaged in the world of entrepreneurship and involved only touches the surface. I think your example goes deeper into that world and I am very impressed.
ReplyDelete