Skip to main content
Assignment 26A- Celebrating Failure
- This semester I failed in this class when I did
an assignment and did not submit the URL to my blog. I did the assignment,
posted it, declared part b, and did all the comments for part c. I did not
realize that I did not submit the link until the TA sent out an email saying
that many peoples points were being taken away because they also did not submit
links.
- From this I learned that I need to pay attention
when submitting these assignments. I have to be 100% certain that I am
submitting all the links.
- I think that failure is tough and is
embarrassing. When I realized that I did not submit the link, did all the work
for the assignment and did not get credit, I was really disappointed. Usually
when I fail at something, I do not fail at the same thing again. For
assignments in this class, I made sure that I submitted links and even
sometimes, I checked multiple times to ensure that I did. I become harder on
myself when I fail, especially with little tasks such as copying and pasting a
link. I do not think that this class has changed my perspective on failure. I
am still willing to take small risks and not large ones.
Comments
Post a Comment