Assignment 30A- Final Reflection
My most formative and memorable experience would be having to come up with all ideas for every aspect of my business plan. As I was doing these assignments, it was really difficult to do and it honestly made me realize that I do not want to be an entrepreneur. The most joyous experience would be the book I read for the first reading reflection assignment. The book I read was Grinding It Out: The Making of McDonald’s. I really enjoyed reading this book. I watched the movie The Founder last semester, so it was interesting to compare the similarities and differences. I am most proud of myself for reading all of the books because I hate reading. I do not see myself as an entrepreneur and I do not see myself ever becoming one. One recommendation I would make to the students who take this class next would be to do all of the assignments as early as they can in the semester and to not wait until Friday to do them. I try to get all of them out of the way so that I do not have to worry about them for the rest of the week. I also recommend doing all of the assignments. The assignments are not hard, they are just tedious. In order to foster this mindset, I recommend students to use an agenda. The weeks go by quickly in this class so having a plan going into every week is important.

Hello Madison. I really enjoyed reading your final reflection. It's nice to see that you enjoyed reading one of the books for the reading reflection we had to do. I agree with you on the assignments being tedious since I had to go out of my way to do some of them. Overall your post was great and I wish you the best in your other classes!
ReplyDeleteHello Madison! You gave some good advice about not waiting until Friday to do your assignments. If you wait until Friday to complete the assignments then you are rushing to just complete them and not thinking like an entrepreneur. I also enjoyed reading the books that were listed. I think reading about successful entrepreneurs is the best way to start thinking like one. Great post Madison.
ReplyDeleteHey Madison, I read your post and I believe everything you said is true. It was a great read!
ReplyDelete